The spores from which mold grows are microscopic in size and can enter buildings through air vents, windows, doors, or even while attached to clothing or hair. They need moisture to grow, whether it is on a wall, in the corner of a room, on a ceiling, inside a crawlspace, or even in your insulation! Left to take root, it can give rise to horrible smelling mildew, structural damage, and health issues such as upper respiratory distress and allergies. Toxic black mold can cause even worse issues, and it's been blamed for serious neurological conditions, chronic fatigue, and other ill effects. Thankfully, our skilled technicians offer repair services to renovate the damaged sections of your home that are allowing mold and pests to thrive. We offer the following services:
- Remediate mold, mildew, and fungus
- Repair water damaged walls and ceilings
- Get rid of termites and other pests
If you are looking for more in-depth home renovation services, visit the Nick's Home Repair website.